Website Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 10, 2019
Welcome to the Applied Training Solutions, LLC website (“the ATS website,” “our site” or “this site”), a website owned and operated by Applied Training Solutions, LLC (“ATS,” “we” or “us”). The ATS website includes
By using this Web site, you agree that these Terms govern your use of the ATS website, and by visiting or using our site you specifically assent that you agree to and accept all of the Terms set forth below. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not access this site or use this site or use any of the services provided through this site.
Personal information submitted through the ATS website, and all rights pertaining thereto, are subject to the ATS Privacy Notice, as it may be amended from time to time, which is incorporated into these Terms by reference.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
As a condition of using the ATS website, you agree to the following:
- You may not to use this site or any products, services, or information available through this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- You may not engage in any activities that could damage, disable, or impair any ATS server, information contained herein or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our site;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any ATS service, or to any services or content available through this site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this site;
- You may not collect content or information or otherwise access our site using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers); and
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, make any attempt to discover the source code, algorithms, or processes of this site.
Your Security Obligations Regarding Your Account and Use of This Site:
You are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content that you provide to or receive from the site is free of viruses, worms, or other malware introduced which has the effect of causing damage, interference with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system data or information.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification:
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ATS (INCLUSIVE OF ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OR ANY OTHER PERSONS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAKING CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE) DOES NOT MAKE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS. FURTHER, ANY DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AS TO COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY. ATS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICUALR PURPOSE OR USE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
ATS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT. YOU RELEASE ATS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE DATA OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL RIGHTS EXTENDED BY ANY LAW THAT DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. THIS IS A WAIVER OF RIGHTS, AND ATS ADVISES THAT YOU CONSULT LEGAL COUNSEL PRIOR TO ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THIS WAIVER.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS ATS FROM ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITY, AND COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE THAT VIOLATES THESE TERMS.
Choice of Law, Choice of Forum, and Severability:
You agree that these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law rules, and that any litigation regarding compliance with these Terms or your use of our sites will be brought in the courts of Fairfax County, Virginia. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Permission Grant and Copyright Notice:
Unless otherwise indicated on the specific Web page and/or document, ATS grants permission to reproduce and distribute documents and related images available on the ATS website, provided that:
- Use of documents and related images available from this site is for educational and non-commercial purposes only, this includes professional conferences;
- The ATS copyright and permission notices appear in all reproductions;
- No material of any nature whatsoever may be used, or used in connection with any activity, to disparage, criticize, attempt to embarrass or in any other way damage ATS;
- No documents or related images available from this site are modified in any way; and
- No graphic images available from this site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ATS.
ATS makes no warranties as to technical accuracy of its material but apologizes in advance for any typographical errors. Periodically, ATS may make improvements and/or changes to its material.
Requesting Permission to Reproduce ATS Material:
Please read the Copyright Notice above as it outlines the ATS general permission grant. Further, ATS grants its members permission to reproduce and distribute ATS material free of charge.
If you still require formal, written permission: please contact the ATS department who developed the material directly. If you are unsure which ATS department to contact, please contact email@example.com. An ATS staff member will review your request and contact you.
Suspected Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your rights under copyright law are being infringed by the uploading, posting, display or other distribution of your copyrighted content to our site, please provide us with a written, signed notice of the alleged infringement. To be effective, your notice must made in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or work(s) you claim have been infringed, and a description of the activity you claim to be infringing or if multiple works on this site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at this site;
- Identification of where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring. You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or activity, such as the URL or description of the location of the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which we may contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the work on the ATS website in the manner of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement, made by you under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your notice to us must be sent to:
Applied Training Solutions, LLC
Attn: Corporate Counsel
3217 Commander Shepard Boulevard,
Hampton, VA 23666
We reserve the right to change the content on this site and to suspend or deny access to this site for maintenance or modifications.
Any failure to enforce or delay in enforcing any part of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of our rights under these Terms or law. These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede any prior agreement or communications between you and us regarding the ATS website. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2019 Applied Training Solutions, LLC,
3217 Commander Shepard Boulevard, Hampton, VA 23666 U.S.A. All rights reserved.