- Lisa A. Little
- Learning Resource Center Facilitator
What do you do for ATS…?
- I work on the USMC Learning Resource Center contract at Camp Pendleton. I facilitate online learning and testing and I am the Regional Manager’s back-up when she travels or takes much needed time off.
What do you consider your biggest accomplishment while working for ATS?
- I have taken a lot of classes, honing my Instructional Design skills.
Do you have a spouse and children? If so, please provide their names:
- My husband is Chris. We have 2 adult children, Jake (25) and Hannah (23).
What do you enjoy doing during your time away from the office?
- Our moto is “Adventure before Dementia” and have set a goal to take a trip to see a National Park each year. In 2020 we went to the Grand Canyon. In 2021 it was Redwoods National Park and this year to coincide with Chris’ 50th birthday, we are going to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
What would your colleagues be surprised to learn about you?
- I am vegan and haven’t eaten meat in 14 years.
Describe your impression of the work ATS does for its government and industry clients?
- This is ATS’s first major USMC contact and they seem to be doing a great job supporting the Marine Corps.