- Ryan W. Robinson.
- I’m the Senior Modeling and Simulations Engineer for the National Guard Bureau Team (NGB). I work out of Saint Albans, West Virginia, supporting Army Interagency Training and Education Center’s Training and Evaluation program for the NGB CBRN Response Enterprise. My main focus is to support national level exercises by constructing and executing realistic simulations based on planning team guidance.
What do you consider your biggest accomplishment while while working for ATS?
- Helping to design and implement ATSsim and using it to support exercises.
Describe your impression of the work ATS does for its government and industry clients.
- I believe what ATS does for the military is very important for maintaining military readiness in support of domestic operations. If I felt that we weren’t making a positive impact it would be hard to do the job.
Do you have a spouse and/or children?
- My wife is Lauren Carninale and my children are Maggie Robinson, and Aubrey and Avery McCoy.
What would your colleagues be surprised to learn about you?
- I am a Parrot Head.
What do you enjoy doing during your time away from the office?
- I enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, and camping. I’m also an active table tennis player and I’m the lead contact for the sport in West Virginia.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- Lawyer, I love to argue.
Last song you listened to?
- “Southern Cross” by Crosby, Stills, and Nash…I think.
What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Good health.
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- Abraham Lincoln.
What is your hidden talent?
- I pick up sports or anything competitive very quickly.
How do you define success?
- Paying your bills, being there for your children, and being good to others.