Title: Capture Manager
What do you do for ATS?
As an ATS Capture Manager my duties and responsibilities include:
• Planning, documenting, and managing internal and external capture project plans and efforts.
• Briefing senior leadership and management as needed for approvals to move the opportunity forward.
• Analyzing the organization’s strategic plans and products.
• Determining what the potential customer needs are to fulfill the requirements of the opportunity.• Aligning marketing intelligence information with the capture and win strategy.
• Conducting a detailed competition analysis.
• Developing and assessing the price to win strategy.
• Generating a baseline proposal management plan and opportunity program plan.
• Preparing plan for the proposal development phase.
• Appointing, supervising and collaborating strategies with the Program and Proposal Manager.
• Serving as primary point of contact between the proposal team, pricing, and the program office solution team.
• Monitoring, reviewing, and directing weekly proposal progress from a top management perspective, ensuring adherence to the ATS Business Development Flow Chart process and proposal schedule.
• Providing executive-level guidance to the Proposal Manager and Program Manager for development of the Executive Summary and other key proposal summaries.
• Preparing and presenting the capture plan at all Gate reviews.
• Participating as an independent evaluator in all major proposal reviews.